Monday, September 29, 2008

The Wait Is Over!



WE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS WEDNESDAY 10/1!!

The official grand opening will take place Saturday October 11 (details to follow), but no need to wait because the doors will be open, the coffee will be pouring, and the pastries will be baking tomorrow.
I don't know about you, wait, yes I do, if your reading this blog then you care--you really care (!) and are likely as excited as I am! OK, wait, you may not be as excited as I am, but, you will be when you see the place. And guess what? I, you're humble blogger, will be working behind the counter on Saturday mornings. So if you're one of the, oh, I don't know, three to seven people who read this blog then come say hi! I wish I could say something like "mention you read the blog and receive a free cookie" or something like that, but as things are what with a small business and apparently there's some kind of crisis on Wall Street and such, I'm afraid I'm going to have to charge you. But I can say that all of you who read this blog do not have to tip me! How's that for enticement?

So, to sum up, we will be ready for your most cherished patronage starting tomorrow at nine am and continuing until those whacky scientists in Sweden create a giant black hole that sucks us all in. Life is uncertain, come have a cupcake with us!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

AWESOME!! I know how hard you guys have worked so I'm so happy to see the big day finally come. Congrats and I'll see you guys soon!
Derrik

Elizabeth said...

Woohoo! We live just down the street and have been waiting!

What are your hours?

The Pink Umbrella said...

This is Erica, can I still get a free cookie...lol

Barbara said...

Will you hold a Grand Opening Celebration?