Thursday, November 6, 2008

A Note to Our Cherished Customers



I used to love Mr. Bill. I always, always mute commercials because 99.9% of them are so annoying. But I love the Visa commercial with Mr. Bill. Mr. Bill is the kind of person who cannot have a bad day. He sees the positive in everything. When coffee is spilt all over him, he "always wanted brown shoes." When he gets thrown, literally, onto a bus, he's relieved to find it's running right on schedule.

If there's is anything I know about myself, it's that I am no Mr. Bill.


I have expectations. I like for good things to happen. I like to be pleased. So, if you find that you are a person more like me and less like Mr. Bill, then you can delight in knowing that our goal is to please you. We don't want to spill coffee on your shoes and tell you they look better brown. We don't want to spill coffee on your shoes at all! We just want you to be happy!

No comments: